Rosamonte is produced in a small family company. Since 1936 they plant, harvest and dry yerba mate in Misiones, Argentina.
This yerba mate contains not less than 65% of dried, broken or pulverized leaves and not more than 35% of crude wood in a genteel way crushed, with its chips and fibers. After the canchado (the yerba mate is dried it pressed together it order to make the packaging easier). The yerba mate will be 12 months stored in jute bags. During the storage the yerba mate reaches its characteristical flavor, aroma and color.
Yerba mate Rosamonte has an strong taste, very aromatic and lasting. We recommend this yerba to professional yerba mate drinkers!
- With Stems (Traditional )
- Expiry date
- Country of Origin
- 0.5 kg